Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was sent for a fitness for duty examine while on limited

Customer Question

I was sent for a fitness for duty examine while on limited duty and advise that I could not perform my duties and come to work on a regular basis. My blood sugar dropped while on my lunch break for the first time but I did not faint and the job claims this happen again but this was 7 months later and it did not happen I have a
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia and I had rotator cuff surgery 2011 and knee surgery in 2009 and it was based on my knee and rotor cuff surgeries also.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I did not pay union dues put had been with the Agency for 23 years and never had my sugar drop.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes the lawyers knew about my medical history in 2010 when my sugar dropped and during my meditation in August 2011, the lawyer kept repeating that she was going to get me for my medical and that I would not pass and laugh about my age discrimination case.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for responding I will get help from a lawyer in my state.