Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been through 3-4 times where the administration has

Customer Question

I have been through 3-4 times where the administration has asked each of my employees about my work behavior and how I am on the job. I am the supervisor and have been since June of 1997. The issues that my supervisors have asked me to do I have but now they are bringing in someone impartial, not connected with the library, to question my staff again. I have been told to remain impartial.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in Missouri.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: It is full time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I please contact you tonight from my home instead of here at work. I should be working not speaking with you. I am just very upset.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 24 days ago.

Thank you for the information. In order to assist you I will need to know what your question is. If you need to respond later that is fine. If I am not online at the time, I will get back to you as soon as I am able.