socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I have a harrassment case going on that i dd not do and got

Customer Question

hi i have a sexual harrassment case going on that i dd not do and got put on temp suspension do i need to talk to a lawyer now on stay by or wait and see what happens and the see a lawyer if needed
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: north carolina
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that the sum of it except for anything they wanna ask me
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 26 days ago.

If you have been accused of sex harassment by a coworker, then while you don't absolutely need to talk to a lawyer, it would probably be a good idea. Would it be helpful if I were to provide you with a reputable referral service?

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) – otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using Justanswer!