Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am a ex State of Illinois employee who was told by the

Customer Question

Hello, My name is Dolorez **** and I am a ex State of Illinois employee who was told by the State that I had been reinstated. However every time I submit an application I get a failing grade. I just received another failing grade. Without a doubt I meet all qualifications. I am double master degree prepared and I also have the experience, therefore I am baffled at what is going on and who is grading the application. I would not be contacting you if I did not qualify for the job. So I am seeking legal advice on how too pursue this problem. I need my name cleared.. I don't fail exams so something is desperately wrong. Also for the very first time the State has 88 jobs open all over the State of Illinois. They have never had that many jobs opened at one time. Please respond I need your help. Thank you
Dolorez **********
*************
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 28 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please explain what originally happened to have you be let go? Were you let go or simply suspended? And what position is it, exactly?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I was a Child Protection Investigator. I was ask to resign but since have been reinstated. It has been 15 years but I still need too wrk.
Expert:  Ely replied 28 days ago.

Thank you. Asked to resign - why?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I was asked too resign because I wrote a case up wrong. But I would prefer too discuss this other wise rather than keep talking about it like this..
Expert:  Ely replied 28 days ago.
Okay. Thank you for your call request. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and the first available expert calls. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.
However, it seems that you have already chose the phone feature, and billing has failed. So you may wish to contact www.justanswer.com/help and work out the billing with customer service, so an expert would call you.