Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My husband works on Walgreens and they terminate his contact

Customer Question

My husband works on Walgreens and they terminate his contact because he was jocking with her employer by the way his the store manager his employer was telling him I going to punch you in the face and his reply the same thing but one day a customer come and tried the lip gloss and live it his employer tell me he sensed don't worry she is a customer I can't tell her nothing if you can not see her d
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Doing that go do something else and live the customer alone that day she spends $600.00
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Virginia Beach
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Next she calls and said she's going to be late because she was mad and she suppose to be there at 8am but she saw up at 9am when she got there his calls her and tell her next time if you are made just talk me it not a reason to come late you know the Walgreens policy don't allow any worker to have 5 time late or absent and a his employer calls the 1800 and make some lies
JA: Thank you.
Customer: Full time
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 29 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 29 days ago.

Before we begin a bit more detail would be helpful please.

1. Does your husband have a written employment agreement requiring cause for termination?

2. Do you believe he was treated differently than other employees due to his race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 29 days ago.

Yes what?