Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was working for a company named Sleep Train and it had an

Customer Question

I was working for a company named Sleep Train and it had an emloyee stock ownership plan. I was in it for several years and have accrued almost $75,000. As I am now 76 years of age I applied for a cash payout last November. The company is not telling me anything about when I will get my payout. What can you tell me?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington State.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I retired in January of 2014. It was a full-time job.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know. I may not have all the answers, but one thing I would like to know is if A lawyer takes this on, can he/she add the fee to the suit?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. The easiest way to proceed might be to review any paperwork you have for the plan. Do you have paperwork? If so, I can add a small fee of $15 to review it and provide you feedback on how the plan works.

Thanks,

Amber

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not going ahead with this project. Please remove my name from your files and refund my $5. Thank you.