Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

We have a janitorial subcontract in a federal facility, i am

Customer Question

Hello we have a janitorial subcontract in a federal facility, i am a disabled owner
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: my staff and me we are experiancing a bulling situation, the maintenance superwiser is jelling at our staff at me for no reason.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have talked to the maintenance director at the facility complaining the issues and he wants to investigate. the thing is the staff in the morning was taken over by my company and there are some games going on between this people and the maintenance manager so i wanyt to know what steps can i take leagealy to prevent to get fired or if so what is possible to do harassment thorse a desabled person?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well i need some advise what to do regards ***** ***** people?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to first contact the primary contractor with your issues. If the contractor is unable to resolve your issues, then you need to contact the agency that issued the contract. If you do not know the agency, you need to start with General Services Administration ("GSA"). Click here for the contact information of GSA.

Best wishes,