Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

The New York Human rights communion did an age

Customer Question

The New York Human rights communion did an age discrimination investigation and came out ae a no probable cause finding. I got the FOIA request and found out the company fully falsified material evidence .
They said they hired a person 52 years old on November 30, 2015. my complaint was the same day. They showed the official date the 52 year old employee sign for employment . . Once I received this FOIA, I looked at his LinkedIn Profile and he did not Start working until January 2016 , over 2 months later. The company created false dates to plug him in even though he was not officially and employee until the end January 2016 . i reported this to the New York Human Rights. Can this company be in trouble if they illegally made false material dates of employment to plug him in.? I think I caught them doing illegal acts in a state inverstigation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Yes, they can be in trouble for falsifying the date of hire. You need to ask the commission to reopen your case. You may also file an appeal with the State's Supreme Court within 60 days of receiving the notice of finding of no probable cause.

Goodluck with your case,

Expert:  James-cssm replied 1 month ago.
Hi Bob,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/9zot5-new-york-human-rights-communion-age.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.