Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

After working as a city employee for over 2 years and

Customer Question

After working as a city employee for over 2 years and witnessing and experiencing harassment. I have witnessed EPA violations, DEQ violations time clock bingo where the supervisor white outs your hours I was "written up" 3 times in 2 weeks so they could justify termination. I was fired in front of multiple witnesses. Today I had to sign for a letter telling me I had walked off my job. Which is a lie. I need representation to assist with a termination hearing to be held next Tues. Not that I want to work for the city that would endanger its employees and its citizens, but for them to be brought to justice for the things they have done to me, and others. R. Smith
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Mississippi I know it is a right to work state.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: AT will I had to designations and job titles
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Mayor and board of Aldermen are the good ole boys club where you must beg and be demeaned on a regular basis. That I can handle, its the law breaking and the idea that because its a small town you can do anything you want and get away with it because everybody except the employee is friends with you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I can suggest options for pursuing a case, preparation and options for finding local counsel. would you like that information?

awaiting your reply.