How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I get medical help through the county and have been for

Customer Question

If I get medical help through the county and have been for about 10 years, (I am disabled SSD as of 2014) stopped working 2016, am I not entitled to my 32 years in 1 union and 10 years with another company pension and 401k?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MN
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Like what? I just got a statement in the mail that said I have 17,000.00 and I don't know if I'm entitled to that when I come of age or if I've been getting help when I should not have been?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really? I've b
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 6 months ago.

are you vested?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Related Employment Law Questions