Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have a vested pension from (used to be Austin-Western

Customer Question

I have a vested pension from (used to be Austin-Western Division)Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton Corp. which I cannot find anywhere nor collect. I used to work there from 5-31-55 to 1-05-70. last I heard they sold out to Clark Equipment. in Ohio. but not sure of this. Could you help. me? I have been trying to get this for years and know I am eligible for my pension but can't seem to get help in locating how to get a hold of the resources. Thank you
My name is***** but the name on the plan states James C. Payne for some reason. I do have paperwork in front of me.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Who specifically have you contacted at this point?
Have you contacted the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation? Have you contacted Clark Equipment? Have you contacted the United Steel Workers of America?