Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Urea I used to work for Wal-Mart In North Platt Nebraska

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I used to work for Wal-Mart In North Platt Nebraska Transfer Colorado Springs I filed for unemployment the store in Nebraska said I quite so I was pens lite for there lies. Ive been fighting unemployment for the last two months They has no right to make false statement about me I has a job when I left Nebraska In Colorado Springs It was a Wal-Mart store It was store 1200 Could you give me a call at(###) ###-####Thank You
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The Store is in Nebraska I lived in Colorado
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I work part time 32 hours a week my last day work was April 6 -2016 I gave them 2 week notice I stated in Colorado on April 18 2016 I gave up my apartment in North Platt NE my phone no is(###) ###-####
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you file your appeal with unemployment?
You said the employer said you quit, you mean you did not quit, they fired you for no fault of your own?
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.