Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

AN ATTORNEY THAT DEALS WITH UNEMPLOYMENT DENIALS AND SUIT

Customer Question

i AM SEEKING AN ATTORNEY THAT DEALS WITH UNEMPLOYMENT DENIALS AND SUIT AGAINST COMPANY FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION AND SLANDER
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

This site does not handle legal representation. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle unemployment compensation and wrongful termination issues:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

If your claim has been denied, the unemployment office must tell you how to appeal from the denial and when you must file your appeal or forever lose your right to appeal. You should also be provided the form to appeal by the unemployment office.

As for wrongful termination, if you are alleging discrimination because of your race, gender, age, disability or the like and your former employer has 15 or more employees, then the first place you should start is by filing discrimination claim against your former employer with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ("EEOC"). Click here for information on how to file the complaint.

Goodluck with your case,