I work for Rob Sag inc., and I have questions I would like answered.
1. I was injured on the job. While I was injured on the job, the doctor limited to 15 pound. My supervisor did not comply, I did full duty and lifted more than 15 pounds. Is that legal. What do you do when your supervisor does not comply. I was cleared and returned to work. I texted my supervisor when it occurred. In those texts I told my supervisor like wanted people written up, because apparently no one saw my accident. Approximately 3 days latter I filled out the accident report. The owner Ms. Hamilton did not call the people involved. Thy were never written up. I Was immediately transfered, because I created "Chaos" Before I was. Transfered I received a ticket.
2. There are some people who come in and sit and do there homework, and the supervisor does not write them up. There is preferential treatment in this company. Those of us who work, are treated badly. Those who do not work get preferential tratment. What can Jane Doe regarding this issue. If the owner did absolutely nothing when I was injured, then who can a person complain to.
3. There is not enough employees. Can a company be selective when hiring employees. To work at Rob Sag Inc., someone has to recommend you, and it still takes 3 months to be approved. Is that legal. What does the law say regarding hiring policy.
On7/11/2016. Went to the city to fight it, but was denied. I paid the ticket. The letter next check I went to pickup my check at the previous site, I noticed that employees had parked in the drive way. When I received the ticket my supervisor didn't allow me to park in the driveway. Once again there is preferential treatment. Who do you complain to, when the owner does absolutely nothing to prevent these problems.
5. I was transfered once again. Approximately a week ago, I was called to translate. Apparently one employees slept or dated another employee at a different site. Yesterday I worked 2 hours at my current site and I was transferred to another site. I was transfered because of what I previously stated. Personal issues regarding someone else has absolutely nothing to do with me. Legally can a company transfer
me, because of someone else's personal problems.
6. Legally at what time does an employer give out pay check. Today I went to get my check. I went to my previous site and was told to go to the new site. I went to the new site and the payroll
person told me that the checks would not be released until 4:30 PM. Can an employer hold an employee check until when ever the company wants.
I would greatly appreciate if you can answer all my questions. Thank you for your time.