Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Is there a Lawyer who is willing to take on Florida Wildlife

Customer Question

Is there a Lawyer who is willing to take on Florida Wildlife and Conservation Commotions. Subject is only allowing hunting on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays. And furthermore now only allowing fishing in saltwater for the Red Snapper season on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays. I myself am a holder of a Florida Lifetime Sportsmen License and have been for over ten years and FWC keeps making these changes, so now I am not allowed to participate. Because I work on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. What can someone do to change things back to the way they where and allow all tax payers the same opportunity as we used to.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####