Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was accused of something for a business I work for. They

Customer Question

I was accused of something for a business I work for. They didn't fire me but he said he has nowhere I can work at right now. I work as a Security guard and the place I was working at told my boss I can no longer work at that location because of an incident that took place and no criminal evidence has been found to support the blame that has been placed on me. I currently have nowhere to work because of this incident and I feel I have been wrongfully accused of something I did not do. All I want is justice.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. So what is your position now - are you on unpaid leave? Or, what exactly?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.