Taylor, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney

SSD for Meniere's Disease? I have been diagnosed with severe

SSD for Meniere's Disease? I have been diagnosed with severe tinnitus, hearing loss in one ear and in April my hearing test showed Meniere's Disease. I have been almost completely deaf by severe ringing in one ear for two weeks and have vertigo. Hearing test showed Meniere's Disease but my ENT is hesitant to put this in my file. I have been out of work for two months. I also have residual effects for last 20 years for Guillain Barre Syndrome including three surgeries for shoulder and ulnar entrapment on one arm that has left me decreased mobility. Do I have a case?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: FL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have many years of work on file with SS

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

hi my name is***** i ask what your specific question is and how i can help? are you wondering how to get SSD for meniere's disease?

you can absolutely file for SSD based on the impairments that you have listed above. here are the requirements for a ssd listing to qualify:

2.07 Disturbance of labyrinthine-vestibular function(Including Ménière's disease), characterized by a history of frequent attacks of balance disturbance, tinnitus, and progressive loss of hearing. With both A and B:

A. Disturbed function of vestibular labyrinth demonstrated by caloric or other vestibular tests; and

B. Hearing loss established by audiometry.

does that adequately answer your question? are there any further questions or concerns i can answer for you at this time? just let me know and I would be eager to help!

Taylor, Attorney
Experience: Attorney