Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.

I am currently feeling I am being discriminated on at work

Customer Question

I am currently feeling I am being discriminated on at work due to the fact I am the only male.I also feel my employer is preparing to terminate me due to the fact I am a single father of 3 and my schedule (after 7 years ) is becoming an issue for them.I have recently gotten written up for the first time in me life by a supervisor who is military minded.Guess my question is should I seek counsel?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 days ago.

Yes. Counsel can collect the facts and reach out to the company to negotiate a settlement and if needed pursue a claim through the eeoc and state court action. and are good resources. I also suggest preparing a timeline containing specific discriminatory conduct with any proof you have in support (witnesses, e-mails, memos etc)