Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My employer informed me last week on Monday the 10th that

Customer Question

My employer informed me last week on Monday the 10th that due to an "infraction" i committed on Friday the 7th, that he would be issuing me a Write Up and that I would probably be suspended in conjunction with said infraction at a later date. He further stated that I could work the week of the 10th basically because they could not get anyone to cover my shifts. Yesterday he sends me the write up and it says I could sign it in agreement or I could request a board hearing. I requested a hearing. Today he sends me an email stating that since i want a hearing I will get on sometime in the next 30 days and until then I was suspended.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: at will part time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes this is obvious retaliation because I filed an EEOC charge against them back in July of this year
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that available for $10 additional.