AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in the Employment law arena.

I need a print out of all of my work history since I started

Customer Question

I need a print out of all of my work history since I started working. this fro a new York city superintendents license. can this be done on line?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what more is there to say this is not for retirement this is for a nyc supers license
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: not trying to retire
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 9 days ago.

You can get this directly from the SSA. They generally do CHARGE for it, unfortunately. But here is the form you can print and fill out, choosing what kind of employment records you need. Just follow the directions and mail it where indicated.

Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 9 days ago.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!