Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Was asked to pay money to my boss to continue my

Customer Question

Was asked to pay money to my boss to continue my apprenticeship in information technology. He is a registered hypnotist and I used to be a client of his and when I told him I would not, he became incensed. I recorded the call. Reported it to the CEO who said he could not fire him yet and try to get along.. Now it is a hostile environment to work in and making me sick.
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I kept thinking it would get better. I have the recording. And have a paper trail to human resources because the ceo is a share holder. I have never hired a lawyer before.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was a client of his before I started working for this place. I have a signed agreement per session... not really.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,