Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

In ms I was fired from a job because the manager was doing

Customer Question

in ms I was fired from a job because the manager was doing drugs and he thought I would tell. and take his job Anyway I asked him why and he said because of sexually harassment,that did not happen at all and the owner found out I served time in prison at a program for a year.. but he hired me and said not to tell the owner at first. then he was doing pills with another coworker and they thought I told he never let me talk to the owner and it was done.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
By the waY THE OWNER IS A LESBEIAN but so what.. But the assistant manager is gay as well and one text message from troy who hired me said I want u tobe my asst manager b
and he wrote we just need to get rid of trhe gay boy first
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 15 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,