Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

I had a random drug test I did give a sample it passed a

Customer Question

I had a random drug test I did give a sample it passed a drug test but it was 2ml short of DOT required valum I couldn't pee again it counted as a refusal I complied with further testing and passed and I was fired because I didn't pee enough quantity
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Iowa
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I was working full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am currently using Daxfix lawyer to try to fix my records and that isn't a guarantee and I takes 6-9 weeks
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear you were let go. What is your question for me exactly?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If I can receive unemployment benefits
Thank you for clarifying. Yes you should qualify. In order to be denied your employer would have to prove misconduct and coming up slightly short on urine volume almost certainly would not rise to that level because it's impossible to show purposeful intent. I hope this answers your question. If I can clarify anything just let me know. Otherwise please kindly leave a positive rating so I may receive credit for my assistance. Best, Patrick.

Was there anything else I can do for you?

it seems like there is a technical issue that may be preventing us from communicating. Can you please let me know if you are getting my responses so I can forward this thread to technical support if necessary?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My account was charged numerous times and I read the charge for one question $5 than $33 which is ok for one question but my account reflects differently

I certainly do apologize for that. I am just an attorney who answers questions here and I have no control over billing, so I will forward you to customer service who can help sort out the problem. In the mean time, did you have any further questions for me here?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No

Okay, in that case I would very much appreciate if you would positively rate my service here by using the stars at the top of the page. This costs you nothing but is the only way that I actually receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much and I will go ahead and forward you to customer service.