Karen
Karen, Arbitrator
Experience:  Owner and Principal Attorney
96336861

A Sr. VP in the company shouted at me, every sentence with""

Customer Question

A Sr. VP in the company shouted at me, every sentence with " f**k" word, and said " bo shit" to me, what shall I do
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Karen replied 2 months ago.

It is very unfortunate that you had to experience such behavior. You should contact your Human Resources representative to find out if your employer has a policy on acceptable behavior in the workplace or a policy that addresses the behavior displayed by your VP. Review the policy and keep a copy for your records. Tell the HR representative that you wish to file a formal complaint against the VP and report the behavior. If you do not have a formal complaint process, note your complaint and send it to HR. The HR representative should investigate your allegations and respond appropriately.