Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was denied unemployment in oregon for ors 657.176 and need

Customer Question

i was denied unemployment in oregon for ors 657.176 and need help with he appeal process to win
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what specifically I can answer for you in this regard?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need to strategize what I need to say when I have the appeal process for unemployment based on the reason they denied me which is the statue code I gave you I worked in an outside sales position and when I was hired I was told I only had to come in for mandatory meetings other than that I could work remotely later on The manager told me I was required to come in eight in the morning and leave at five which then meant I would have to pay for parking 250 a month which was never our agreement I was told I only had to come in twice a week and I could work my hours outside so I was fired because she said I did not agree to the 8 to 5
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Thank you.
I am going to need more information than this. I cannot provide any good information without knowing the nuances of the case, I am afraid.