Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience
16823287

I am looking for an employment law attorney that represents

Customer Question

I am looking for an employment law attorney that represents employees
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: Yes
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: You should know that I'm contacting you in regards ***** ***** wife. She works for the State of Alaska in Juneau as a Budget Analyst. Everything has been documented, we have approximately 50 pages of documentation. We are at the end of the line with the Union and the State, she is about to be let go.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are traveling to Anchorage tonight and will be there Wed. to Friday. My wife would like to meet with a lawyer for a consultation.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular lawyer to them; however this link may helpyou find the right lawyer in your area.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. Please collect your fee.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

You are welcome. Please look on your screen to assign a feedback rating as that is the only way for me to be paid. Thank you...