Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Not sure it is an "employment law" question. I worked for a

Customer Question

Not sure it is an "employment law" question. I worked for a large company for 20 yrs. - a Teamsters Union Company - I am a woman; was one of their best employees, professional driver; earned nearly two million miles with no accident (I thank the Lord for that to everyone I tell it to), earned two first place trophy's, and one 2nd place - I was "good to the last drop." That company persecuted me unmercifully especially the last five years I was there. My problem is: the harassment has followed me into retirement - I would really like for it to stop. All I can figure is that they thought I'd never survive what they did - but I did with determination and the Lord's help. Their persecution extended to hospitals, ...restaurants - on the highway - everywhere. So, I guess they are afraid because of all the laws they have broken - I'm 75 and it continues. I don't know any specific law that fits that - but it's good to tell someone. I've been trusting my Lord to cause it to cease - I still am. Any lawyer I should happen to get, so far, is easily influenced by them (please excuse me, but that's the truth - I'm just one person and they are big! So, my God is bigger, and I'll continue to trust Him to cause it to cease before I leave this world. Thank you for listening!
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full Time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The job covered many states - I now live in NC, but I was home based in Meridian, MS, and The company is based in Akron, OH
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it that you need to know?

If you would prefer for me to call you I can do that for just $12 more.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug