Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Making false statement to one supervisor,andWarden.

Customer Question

Making false statement to one supervisor,andWarden. Concisely telling false stories about an employee too make that employee look mentally ill. Or stating that he going to go postal on us. When these individuals are the one saying these yelling at the employee, or cussing at the employee.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 26 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I have 3 employees that have spoken too my supervisor, making statements about me, going to inmates to sign a paper claiming that I was going after them. Which is not any truth to it. Yelling in front of my fellow staff and supervisor, start cussing at me for No reason.Making false statement against me.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Look it went from 36.00 dollar's to now 59.00
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 26 days ago.

Hello again.

If you have any questions about billing, etc., then you will need to talk to customer service. I do not work for the website. I am an independent, practicing attorney.

With regard to your situation at work, how can I help you? What is your legal question?