CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I am a monthly member here why do I have to pay a monthly

Customer Question

i am a monthly member here why do I have to pay a monthly fee again?My question, my 18 year old son works at 5 Guys burgers. He inhaled Cajun Spices and it went to his lungs. He had to go to emergency room, and was incapacitated for about 5 days to bed rest, took about two weeks to get better. He had to pay for emergency service and hospital expenses. is 5 guys liable for his medical costs and compensatory damages.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Dear Customer, an on the job injury is compensated by "worker's compensation" and is not a personal injury claim. This difference is designed to ensure that employees are compensated without having to prove fault, and in return employers are only liable for paying actual medical costs.

Your son should ask his employer for worker's compensation claim forms.

You can also find more information on the state worker's compensation website here: https://www.nh.gov/labor/workers-comp/forms.htm

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
got it. thank you so much. please disregard my question about membership. i wasn't logged in when i initially asked.

No problem at all. If you do have any questions about your membership, please do contact our Customer Service at any time: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

You are welcome, and I do wish you the best with this matter.

Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service (the series of 5 stars next to the chat window) so that I can receive credit for assisting you.

If you would like to direct future questions to me specifically, you can do so by starting your new question with "ForCustomerquot; and a moderator will notify me.

Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.

Bill