Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I have been called before the board of nursing for looking

Customer Question

i have been called before the board of nursing for looking at another chart of patient while she was a pt in the emergency room. i was employeed at the emergency room and working at the time but not ijn that area
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 26 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what I can answer for you specifically about this...? In other words - what is your question?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
how should i handle the situation?
Expert:  Ely replied 26 days ago.

Thank you for your reply. Well... this is a little open-ended, still. As in, should you hire an attorney, what kind of defenses can I use, etc...?