Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney

Sample letter for involuntary resignation due to undue stres

Customer Question

Sample letter for involuntary resignation due to undue stres and coersion. The issue is I'm being asked to create a severance package for my boss the CEOs son who's being accused of sexual harassment.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using

Here is a sample letter that you can change around to fit your circumstances:

Here is another sample letter:

If you would like a letter customized by me personally, I could do that with an additional services request that will cost a little extra. You can let me know if you are interested.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate:

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not satisfied with these links you sent me I found the same answers prior to going to just answer by doing a Google search so obviously you just searched the Internet.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.