Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

For find my own doctor because my injure happen in 2011 all

Customer Question

For find my own doctor because my injure happen in 2011 all that did was place on meds lil pt when doctor said I need surgery time lasp I had to go back to so I wouldn't lose my route still under Docotor care went back out 2015 I still have receive proper care . Start using my insurance and own monies for shot to knees legs foot surgery shot in bas psychotropic , therapy and OIG was placed in my life for mileage or Doctor faud I don't which not I'm payin attorney fees for trying to get myself well enough to return back to work what so I do still in pain
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,