How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2107
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Company's review application was dismissed at the labour

Customer Question

My Company's review application was dismissed at the labour court and was made order of the court, My company refuses to back pay from 2009 to 2016 but reistated me and only pays for 5 months of the arbitration award stating that the judge did not mention retrospective reinstatement, what steps to take?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this. You can file a motion to enforce the order in the court that issued the order initially. Ideally you should do it through an attorney, but you could also do it pro se.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.

Related Employment Law Questions