Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Following is the situation my wife is facing and would like

Customer Question

Following is the situation my wife is facing and would like to get some advice on this matter.
My wife is a US citizen working for ICRISAT in India which is under the UN through CGIAR. She completed her first contract during July 2016 and was renewed for another three years.
This work is related to a program called CRP with first phase ending in 2016. The current contract is to take the second phase of CRP for another three years.
Our feeling is a lot of pull in terms of discrimination is happening to force her out of that position. If that is happening we need immediate assistance to back our claims with an attorney. Normally it can go to arbitration or go to UN Internal justice system at New York. Any one specialized in discrimination at work place may be able to help us.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Is the discrimination based only on her age/race/sex/disability/national origin? Does she have actual evidence of the discrimination?
Legally, all of the experts on this site are forbidden from representing anyone from this site in any legal matter by state laws. So all we can do is provide information to help inform customers so they are better prepared to move forward with their case.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you provide contact information who can represent us in UN Justice system? The issue with evidence is to discuss and make sure those evidences are strong enough. The point is to be ready with the attorney if a need arise.
Thank you for your reply.
You would need an employment discrimination attorney in NYC and we cannot make any personal referrals, the best we can do is to suggest the sites used by other attorneys, or