How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for the attorney. this has to do with the

Customer Question

hi, i am looking for the attorney. this has to do with the hospital's violation of my protected confidential medical information/records
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: miami
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: lawyer should be proficient in the area of hospital medical records
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

The experts on here aren't allowed to represent any of the customers of the website. We're allowed to discuss almost all aspects of your case, provide information , and answer questions. Is that what you were wanting or were you trying to hire someone to represent you?

Related Employment Law Questions