TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

Had spinal fusion and many problems since i was sent to pain

Customer Question

had spinal fusion and many problems since i was sent to pain management and have not seen my doctor . surgeoan since . i had mri that staes several problems including a leak in back another buldging disk. etc. my boss called and sai i have been cleared but my doctor that sent me to pain maangement and i have not consulted. the pain managemnent doctor is waiting for approval to do a nother procedure.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my boss said he recieved letter from human resources. but i have not nor has my lawer. i have also been appoved by social securityy disabilty and was supposed to settle my case in november
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: could this be because i have not seen my regular doctor in while
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific legal questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.