Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I work for a health care I started doing 40 hours a week thy

Customer Question

I work for a health care I started doing 40 hours a week thy cut me to 38 my bills got behind then I ask them for my hours back thy said the government was cutting the hours their were other nurses making over that still I told the I was gonna leave if thy didn't give me my hours back instead thy cut me to 32 sometimes to28 trying to make me quit I need my job what can I do to stop this
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Do you have an employment contract which states that the employer must give you 40 hours per week?

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.