Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Brassel and I have been trying to find an attorney for a

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Brassel and I have been trying to find an attorney for a long time and no lawyer will take my case probing and I have no money because it's all been stolen and because is this I am under surveillance always.
I worked for Ford Motor Company for 14 years prior to receiving a medical retirement on September 1, 2004 and my last day of work was August 28, 2002 and I have never returned to work for Ford Motor Company or the UAW in any capacity what so ever although they continue to say my last day of work was March 10, 2003 and I can prove this contrary to what they say.
The reason I seeking help is because I have been just about sought help everywhere all to no avail. I'm in the position now of I had the money I am uncertain that the lawyer would stop representing me in favor of Ford Motor Company for a better deal.
When I retired on September 1, 2004 it was due to a medical disease what resulted from the work I did while working for Ford Motor Company but the back injury I suffered on April 1999 and a reinjury of my back on July 2, 1999. There were two settlements for payments because Ford Motor Company failed to pay me Workers Compensation and p aid me sick and accidents payments instead. This is why there were two Worker's Compensation settlements on on February 26, 2002 and the settlement that occurred on December 9, 2004 where I signed a letter of termination on the same date the settlement of $66,000.00 and as a result Ford Motor Company came back and and took all the money back in the name of an overpayment that never occurred on my part but they benefited from the overpayment by placing me back on payroll the day after my last day of work which was August 29, 2002.
When I signed the termination letter on December 9, 2004 it was clear the Ford Motor Company and I was going our separate ways I thought, only to find this was not the case. When I retired from Ford Motor Company I had 14 years of device.
I had applied for Social Security in 2002 because if I was off work for six month Indicate sent me a note that I must apply for Social Security and when I did it was denied because Social stated to me that I was already receiving Social Security and since that wasn't true I appealed the decision and it was granted in April 2005 and it was retroactive to November 2002.
In both Worker's Compensation settlements on February 26, 2002 and the December 9, 2004 Worker's Compensation paid Ford Motor Company for the sick and accident payments I received, the lawyers were paid the lawyer Steven Hirsh and Ford Motor Company lawyer was paid and last but not least the treating doctors were paid. There for I owed Ford Motor Company nothing and after they paid me the $66,000.000 I owed them nothing or so I thought...
It was already that I would be living on my Social Security and my retirement and that didn't last long because after I received my Social Security lump Sun payment I received a letter from Indicate stating that I turn over the lump sum payment because I owed Unicare $32,302.00 which was untrue because they were already paid. I had no plans to give up my money and I had terminated my employment and it only had been six months but I had no knowledge of this fact at the time.
Therefore for the period of for years they sent me a check stub with a zero balance from the time I retired until July 2010 when I received a letter stating UniCare was paid in full. Then I received a letter from the UAW Retirement Board stating on August 8, 2008 that the Retirement Board was going to start deducting the lump sum payment of $59,159.00 and there would be deduction $287.80 from the $575.61 Although this was a deduction of my retirement after the fact. They had no right to reduce my retirement without a hearing. In fact there was no hearing that was determine that money because I owed them nothing.
I complained to every from the UAW, the NLRB, the Labor Board, the Department of Civil Rights, the EEOC, the Department of Labor, the governors and the Attorney Generals, the UAW Retirement Board, Bill Ford requesting that that We meet on this subject matter. This is because I was not only retired on December 9, 2004, I was retirement on October 1, 2008, and again on January 2010 and it looks that from the letter I received form the Retirement Board in June 2016 There will be another retirement on October 1, 2016 according to a letter from the Retirement Board.
When I retired I was receiving about $26,748.00 per year to $6,976.00 in 2005 to $1,719.77 in 2015 and with the dedication of $543.97. This means that I will be receiving $309.77 from the Retirement Board and Social Security $1,402.00 and this is a difference in $543.97 will have me to have to file for bankruptcy for the second time. I was receiving $2,253.77. I am 65 years now and this just isn't the time to continue to have money stolen from me to the point I can't live... For Motor Company has stolen my identity.
I must say that since they have capitalized on my money it has caused a greater amount of fraud by them using my name. My emails are always hacked and they respond to my emails as though they are me. The hack into my computer and encrypt my documents and depending who I'm contacting they control who received my messages and who does not. My androyed is simply controlled by them. I living a nightmare. I just recently contacted my Federal Representative Gery Peter office and I was told that since Ford Motor Company is a private company they can do nothing but if it was a Federal or state office they could do something.
I'm trying to report a crime and it seems no one can do anything about. I have filing police reports which has been all to no avail. If perhaps you would be interest an my case my email address is***@******.*** I guess I will receive. My contact number cell phone is(###) ###-####or(###) ###-#### At last resort(###) ###-#### My address is 9239 E. Pickwick Circle Bpd. 22, Taylor N
MI 48180. If you wish you can follow up on me by googling me at ***** ***** Brassell, or ***** *****-***** ***** Brassel, and sandrawilliamsbrassell.
If perhaps you can help me it would be greatly appreciated because each time I mention Ford Motor Company it seems the I have the plague.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.

Sandra:

I am sorry this is happening to you. You may now on the verge of seeing the truth about what is going on about you. May be all that now remains is that you let go and begin to accept it; irrespective of what anyone else may think.

This is for moral support and not a legal answer.....