Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I am in correspondence with my employer Cisco Systems about

Customer Question

I am in correspondence with my employer Cisco Systems about being put on the performance improvement plan and potentially given a MSA. I have only been there a little over 4 months and because my boss does not like me and wants to push me out the door - I feel I am in a no win situation.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle employment law issues.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question? How can I help you?

2. Are you being discriminated against for some reason?

Thanks in advance,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please cancel this request
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Perhaps you missed the bold text explaining that you don't have to accept the call offer. However, I do need the information that I requested if I am to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thank you. This is s large company and I suspect you cannot help me.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Have a good day.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please make sure all charges are removed from my card
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As I have declined your service