How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm having a problem with my employer and I need to file a

Customer Question

I'm having a problem with my employer and I need to file a grievance and I'm looking for an attorney to assist me with that
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 6 months ago.

Hi Martin, I'm Stacy. What kind of assistance do you need? I can direct you to procedural information and forms. But Just Answer experts can not act as legal representation.

Related Employment Law Questions