Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

To you. I did a pre employment drug screen for a truck

Customer Question

Good day to you. I did a pre employment drug screen for a truck driving job and it return positive. How can i be tested positive for drugs and i never smoke nor drink? can you tell me how could it be possible to have it in my system?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you use any prescription medication?

Did you request to be re-tested?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Am not taking any medication. and yes i asked the company if they can retake the test and their answer was no. Something must have gone wrong. thats not who i am. Please give me your advise i really appreciate you talking to me .

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Were you given a copy of the drug test results?