Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was asked resign from a job where I worked approx 28

Customer Question

I was asked resign from a job where I worked approx 28 yrs.For 20 years of that me I was the ness Director- I was demoted last Oct 1st and was never given the reason. Along with that demotion came a salary decrease. On Aug 29th I was told I was being let go . They said they would rather me say I resigned. This is at at will agency- The Jewish Community Center of Greater Baltimore. Who do u suggest I talk too?
By my words and all star and members, my work ethic was impeccable as was my loyalty. The only reason I can guess is my age
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you. Please just give me a moment to review your question....

Have you actually resigned yet? Also, what makes you believe this is motivated by age? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Did you get my reply to you?