Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am trying to sue ATT I worked for them in Alabama. I was

Customer Question

I am trying to sue ATT I worked for them in Alabama. I was threatened with physical violence. When I turned my supervisor in I was then retaliated against and forced from my job I also suffered extreme depression and loss of all assets. I still suffer from what I believe is PTSD.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) Who threatened you with violence? A coworker? A supervisor? Etc.

2) How did AT&T retaliate?

3) What is your question exactly, i.e. what are you asking?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Supervisor threats over a 14 year period. I was harassed to the point of being forced out of work. How do I proceed?
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
I am going to need a little more information than that, I am afraid.
2) How did they harass you?
3) Was this harassment related to some kind of discrimination? If so, what kind please be specific?
4) How did AT&T retaliate?
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!