Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

They cause me of arrasment in my job. Two women that they

Customer Question

Hello they cause me of sexual arrasment in my job. Two women that they informed that a robe her. That is not true. I'm police officer and they train to formulate a case against me. I been working with the company for 37years. I'm was taken law enforcement clase and now work for the town of Cicero 11 years. I feel that they cause me inllegaly and didn't show how was does workers. Plesea can you help me my carrier is in danger and my marriege too.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs.

I have been a licensed, litigation attorney for more than 30 years, and I have handled employment discrimination law. What you are asking for is all but impossible to respond to adequately in this written format, and in my experience is only practical to approach in a phone conversation.

If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If you are not interested just let me know, and if I can't help you I will consider opting out and another professional could then assist you.

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

I will also need to know the facts of your circumstance. I am unable to understand the fact you presented above because of the mis-spellings and grammatical problems. I presume that you were talking to text.