Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Do you charge a consultation fee? I have documented this and

Customer Question

Do you charge a consultation fee?
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: I have documented this and I recently stepped down from a managers position, I was losing money.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I believe it's" at will "...I discovered I was held to a different standard than my co-workers in my position
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Commission employee
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 month ago.

I am an Employment Law Expert and I apologize for any confusion caused by the Site "assistant" that you had contact with before. Unfortunately, the Expert's don't work directly for the Site (we're Users like you) so we don't have a say in how the Site communicates with customers. In any event, I will need to start over with you to obtain relevant information.

First, can you tell me what your specific legal question is? What State do you work in and when you say you are being held to a different standard, can you briefly explain what you mean and why you think you might be singled out to treat differently?