Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience

I was treated wrongfully and unfairly by my local police.

Customer Question

I was treated wrongfully and unfairly by my local police . They broke my arm (severely). I am a 65 year old man with no criminal record and a citizen in good standing with the small town in which
I have lived for over 14 years .Instead of protecting and serving .... they harassed me and injured me . I incurred approx, 48, 000 in medical bills from a 3 week stay . I also aquired a "super A-Fib heart condition due to the stress of the broken bone and pain .I feel that I have been treated unfairly and unjust . I want to sue the police as well as the city of Perryville , Md. ( where I reside)
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My daughter can testify that the cop responsible had an attitude towards me , before the incident occurred .I was within 30 feet of my apartment . Had they treated me like a human being with an emotional issue , instead of treating me like a guilty criminal I wouldn't have suffered he broken arm , a "super A-Fib condition of the heart" and a stroke due to unforeseen circumstances brought on by the officers involved .
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?