Manage the Fair Employment Practice (FEP) Department to:
- Ensure company compliance with US Federal and State employment law
- Encourage and facilitate FEP team members to realise their full potential.
- Advise US Executives and Managers on complex employee relations matters.
- Coach and train US Managers on key issues such as Sexual Harassment and Rightful Discharge.
- Provide a known avenue for concerns to be reported, thoroughly investigated and resolved.
- Reduce legal and financial liability.The FEP Department provides Employment Relations support to Foot Locker US Executives, District Managers, Store Managers and Employees across 2,500 stores (Champs, Footaction, Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, SIX:02, Flight 23, House of Hoops). This equates to approximately 20,000 employees.