Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My boss keeps touching and moving my personal belongings

Customer Question

My boss keeps touching and moving my personal belongings including my purse, without my permission or even letting me know after she's done it I just have to find it. She's already thrown a $45 cup of mine knowing that it belonged to me. We only get paid for $45 which we have to pay back out of our commission yet they make it mandatory that we work a minimum of 50 hours. Our building is infested with cockroaches so it's very irritating when my stuff gets moved without my knowledge or permission to the room we know they are all over. A room with no lock on the door leaving our purses at risk of being stolen by any customer wandering around and we do not have cameras
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to helping you.

So I can better assist you, can you tell me what your specific legal question is, please? Are you asking if what she is doing is unlawful?

Did you still need help? I very much would like to answer your question, but I'm not quite clear on what it is you wanted to know?