Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have a question about unsafe work conditions, maryland,

Customer Question

I have a question about unsafe work conditions
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: maryland
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: actually how does this work? Is it confidential? Fee involved?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Our forum is a paid service - so we do charge for our questions, but the price is a fraction of what you would pay for retaining a local attorney (you may need to retain a local attorney to actually represent you, but we can provide you with some general information to help you with your problem and give you a better idea of the legal background to your issue).

• For specifics of your account, you will need to contact our customer service (unfortunately, as experts we do not have access to billing information, my apologies for the inconvenience). Customer service can be reached at this link, and they will be able to promptly assist you with any account related issues: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

This is a public forum, there is no attorney/client relationship and no confidentiality. But we assist many customers with their issues by addressing general information - we do not need the name of the parties (for example, you have an employment law issue - we do not need to know who your employer is, what town you are in, or other identifying information - to assist you).