Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I first would like to know for certain that all of what I

Customer Question

I first would like to know for certain that all of what I will be discussing is definitely kept confidential and will not be judged. That I can speak candidly, and get the best advice on whether or not I should pursue an issue or if I have no merit whatsoever?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

This site is not confidential but a phone call can be. There are additional charges for a phone call however.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does this mean that anything I say here can be used against me in a court of law.

Unfortunately yes. These are not covered by attorney client privilege.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
unfortunately I am unable to talk on the phone at this time. I am inquiring about whether or not I should even begin seeking an attorney before going in and just possibly embarrassing myself, if there is no bases for my concern, sexual harassment in the workplace, mental illness in the work place, and to top it all off a drug addition as well on my part.

Sure. We can try for tomorrow if you like.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok. so I will call and ask for you?

Just reply on this thread and we can arrange it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. I will do that. Thank you for your time and advice.

Sure. I look forward to trying to help

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have been charged already $5, $5, and $37. I cannot afford to call and never got what my question was regarding because I have not even asked it. What do I do. I should not have to pay $47 for no answer. I will just have to ask your advice by text. Please let me know.

I am sorry about that. I am not involved with the billing. Asking by text is perfectly fine. I know you had some concerns about confidentiality so just try to speak more generically without names and hopefully I can give you the feedback you need.